Thursday, June 12, 2008

Decepticast, Numba Eight!

Hey everyone, new show is up!

I know, I know, it's two days late. Well, Tuesday was my year and half anniversary, so that was something that certainly needed to be celebrated. (I Love you, Baby!) As for Wednesday, well I just got lazy. Looking back, each of the two shows before this were released on a Wednesday so maybe I'll make Decepticast a mid week show.

Anywhoo, on this week's show, I speculate on the future of the Robot Heroes for all the eras of Transformers, which was a lot of fun. It'll be interesting to see which comes true! Let me put my predictions in writing here, just for fun...

Beast Wars-
Dinobot/Inferno
Depth Charge/Rampage
Maybe Transmetal 2 Dinobot/Cheetor

Beast Machines-
Blackarachnia/Jetstorm
Nightscream/Thrust

Armada-
Prime/Demolisher
Hot Shot/Megatron
Red Alert/Starscream

G1-
Prowl/Reflector
Sideswipe/Astrotrain
Springer/Scourge

For the big ones, let's see...Devestator with Smokescreen and Superion with Frenzy. Maybe Predaking too with Silverstreak

Also, Robot review on the awesome Animated toys. I don't know the problems everyone is talking about, My figures kick ass.

Enjoy the show!

No comments: