Friday, September 26, 2008

Weighing in on the Mouseformer!

Time for me to weigh in on the Disney Transformer issue that popped up a while ago.

I think this is an awesome idea. I am buying this.

I've been a huge Disney fan all my life and Disney World (where hopefully this will be an exclusive) is my favorite place to be on Earth. So combining my two passions in life is a no brainer.

And of course this has been met with the same large amounts of whining and moaning as several other things that have happened in Transformers in recent years.

Not everyone thinks this is the end of the world. I mean, come on, guys, calm down it's not like this is going to be a whole line. It's not, it doesn't make sense and wouldn't sell well. Not to mention that it's meant for Japan. Believe or not, people like Disney, especially in Japan. There's a lot of cool Disney merchandise in Japan only. Not to mention, Japan has done a lot stranger things Cough-kiss players-cough.

And look at Kingdom Hearts! Mass together Square and Disney and you get one of the best games ever!!!

Basically, what I'm saying is, chill out people. Let's wait and see what it looks like. And keep in mind some people, like me are in favor of this. I'm sorry if you're reading this and you're one of those people who are outraged, but I needed to put my opinion out there. I think it's great!

Hopefully it won't cost an arm and a leg to import.

No comments: